As a fully outsourced managed computing infrastructure, STN Solutions IaaS frees you up to focus on your core business by taking care of your hardware, software, network and data center needs.
Benefits for your business:
- No need to purchase hardware – our service accommodates your needs now and into the future, so you don’t need to.
- Access to best-of-breed technology – we constantly upgrade the service and deploy the latest technology.
- Funded from Operational Expenditure, with minimal or no up-front costs.
- Reduce staff costs as we manage and operate the service.
- Always upgraded.
- Fully configurable and customizable.
- Caters for a full range of business applications and users.
- Deployed on a Just-in-Time basis rather than Just-in-Case.
- Reduces business carbon footprint.
- Connectivity from 1Mb to 1 GB.
Your business can significantly reduce costs and increase the efficiency and responsiveness of your IT operations by virtualizingyou’re computing, storage and networking systems with STN SolutionsVirtualization.
Virtualization separates the physical hardware from the operating system, to deliver greater IT resource utilization and flexibility.
Virtualization allows multiple virtual machines, with heterogeneous operating systems to run in isolation, side-by-side on the same physical machine. Each virtual machine has its own set of virtual hardware (e.g., RAM, CPU, NIC, etc.) that an operating system and applications are loaded on. The operating system sees a consistent, normalized set of hardware regardless of the actual physical hardware components.
Virtual machines are encapsulated into files, making it possible to rapidly save copy and provision a virtual machine. Full systems (fully configured applications, operating systems, BIOS and virtual hardware) can be moved, within seconds, from one physical server to another for zero-downtime maintenance and continuous workload consolidation.As a VMware Solution Partner, we have the skills and experience to help your organization implement virtualization (or upgrade your existing virtual environment) using the industry leading solutions from a selection of the industry’s best vendors.
Benefits for your business:
Get more from your infrastructure
Most servers in today’s data centers operate well below capacity. Virtualization increases hardware utilization and reduces physical hardware requirements. Each server supports enough virtual machines to increase its utilization from the typical 15% to as much as 80%.
Virtualization decreases resource costs by simplifying and automating labor, and resource-intensive IT operations.
Development and Testing
Virtualization improves responsiveness to development, testing and business needs by instant provisioning, accelerating application development and deployment lifecycles.
Easier software installation
with software vendors tending more and more towards delivering their products pre-installed in virtual machines (also known as virtual appliances), much of the traditional installation and configuration work associated with software deployments is no longer required – saving both time and money.
Virtualization reduces the cost of hardware for Disaster Recovery and improves application availability.
Because you reduce the number of servers you need to run, you can reduce hardware costs, admin and energy bills and reallocate resources from firefighting to more strategic administration tasks.
Backup & Recovery-as-a-Service
STN Solutions Backup & Recovery-as-a-Service (BRaaS) provides a fully managed solution that delivers on-site hardware, connectivity and off-site data storage and replication, all paid for on a monthly basis. Maintained by highly experienced and knowledgeable staff, our BRaaS is fast becoming the new standard for off-site data back up, and here’s why:
- Supply, installation and configuration of appliances to meet your data backup and storage needs.
- Configuration and optional supply of backup software to stage to disk with a defined retention policy.
- Configuration of data de-duplication and replication between client site and a STN Solutions Data Centre.
- Specification and installation of appropriate network connectivity between your site and a STN Solutions Data Centre.
- Monthly storage of replicated business data.
- Provision of Virtual Environment for data restoration purposes.
- Optional data migration service with complete backup outsourced option.
Benefits for your business:
- Funded as an operational expense rather than being a capital expense.
- Reduced management and operational overheads for your business.
- Increased reliability of backups and reduction in data backup failures.
- Improved data recovery time versus old-world tape solutions.
- Easily deployed alongside existing tape infrastructures.
- Lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
- Fully-supported on-site hardware, network connectivity and off-site data storage.
- One predictable monthly cost for the entire service.
- Utilizes proven high-quality hardware appliances
As the need for additional data storage increases rapidly, STN solutions provides a flexible solution that gives you control and helps to reduce costs.
Our expert storage engineers will help you make the right choices in implementing a scalable, enterprise class storage solution
We have the skills and experience to deliver storage solutions that meet your business requirements, providing the flexibility and growth capabilities required.
We can deliver SAN solutions including Dell Equal Logic, Dell Power Vault, NetApp ,HP SAN as ISCSI , DAS or Fiber Channel solutions.